|Apple Maps Benefits In-door Maps Over 20 Additional Departmental Stores and Airports Around the Universe|
Newly supported Places:
- Lenox Square from the Atlanta, GA
- Phipps Plaza at the Atlanta, GA
- The Shoppes at River Crossing at Macon, GA
- Theater St. Matthews at Louisville, KY
- Oxmoor Center at Louisville, KY
- Towne Theater in Elizabethtown, KY
- Florence Mall in Florence, KY
- Greenwood Theater in Bowling Green, KY
- Eaton Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Anchorpoint at Singapore
- Harbour City at Hong Kong
- IFC Theater in Hong Kong
- Pacific Place at Hong Kong
- Times Square at Hong Kong
- Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, AZ
- Copenhagen Airport in Denmark
To look at an indoor mapopen the Apple Maps program on iOS 11 or after, hunt for a confirmed place, zoom , and tap "Look Inside"
Indoor maps in shopping malls make it a lot easier to obtain the precise location of shops, restaurants, along with restrooms on each floor, along with guest services, parking, escalators, stairs, etc. Or, swipe on the location card to navigate by category, like clothes, accessories, shoes, beauty, foods, and beverages.
Similarly, in airports, even Apple Maps users may zoom into see terminals, travel gates, safety checkpoints, airline vanity couches, baggage claim carousels, info kiosks, restrooms, shops, restaurants, lodging, and much more.
Once the attribute started with iOS 11, indoor channels were just offered in a couple of airports and shopping malls across the Earth, however, Apple has been slowly incorporating places over the last year.
The listing contains parks and shopping malls in major cities throughout North America and Europe, such as Baltimore, Berlin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, San Jose, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Washington, DC. The entire record can be looked at on Apple.com.